Your Privacy is Important to Us
1. Visiting our website
Our website address is: https://bwoogames.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
2. Playing our games
Most of the information that we collect about the user comes directly from him or her when he or she plays our games, interacts with our websites, advertising or other Services. Broadly the information we collect about the user relates to the type of device he or she is using, how he or she plays our games (such as levels attempted and purchases made) and may include information that he or she submits when creating an account with us or which he or she allows us to access when he or she connects to his or her social network accounts through our games or Services. We may also collect information from advertising platforms and partners and other third parties such as information about purchases and interests.
In more detail, depending on which of our Services you (as the user) interact with, we may collect and process the following types of information:
- details on the use and interaction of our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our game and on the use of our games on social networks;
- information that provided by the user when he or she fills in forms, answers questions or completes surveys when using any of our Services, when the user creates an account with us or if he or she invites his or her friends to use our games and Services;
- the content of messages sent via our messaging systems (e.g. Mail channels, instant messaging);
- the user interactions on our social media channels;
- information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies;
If the user chooses not to create a BwooGames games profile by connecting your social media account, the information that we collect when you play our games will be anonymous, but we will collect device level identifiers and other information associated with those identifiers including:
- the type of device(s) you are using to play our games or access our Services, identifiers such as IP address, device identifiers, ad identifiers, a BwooGames games specific player ID, and the country or region that you are playing in;
- how you play our games and interact with our websites or other Services (such as which of our games you are playing, your progress through the games, session time and duration, number of attempts at each level and purchases made).
In some instances, when you make purchases on or through our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by BwooGames games. We do not collect or retain credit card information. Our payment service providers will provide us with information about your purchases so that we know if a purchase has been successful.
When you purchase items via our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, on Facebook or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
Occasionally we may ask you for your consent to collect other information from you or your device. In this or a similar circumstance, we will tell you what information we would like to collect, why we need it, and what we’ll use it for.
We, our suppliers and group companies, may use this information:
- to enable us to provide our games and other Services to you, to ensure that any purchases you make are verified on our servers and activated in the games, and to provide the user with support if he or she needs it;
- to enable us to optimize our games for you and for the device that you are using, as well as to deliver customized in game events, offers and promotions;
- to enable us to comply with laws that apply to us, to prevent fraud, to ensure compliance with our terms of service or where necessary to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights including our rights under our Terms of Service (https://bwoogames.com/terms).
We may also share your information with third party publishers who develop and provide games and other Services to you on our behalf.
We also analyze and use the information that we collect on an anonymized or aggregated basis for new product development, to analyze the performance of our games, to troubleshoot and to improve and optimize the games to ensure the best player experience for our players as a whole.
1.1 Providing and optimizing our Services
We use your information to enable us to provide our websites, advertising, and other Services to the user, and to optimize all of them so that we can make them the best they can be for all of our users. This will include use and analysis of aggregated data to make sure that our websites work properly on all devices and are as enjoyable as they can be for all our players.
Some of our Services could eventually include chat functionality. Users of our chat service(s) can send messages to other players, to BwooGames games customer services or publicly on our forums. Your messages may be used and stored by us: (a) to convey your messages; and (b) to enable you and your recipients to view your message history. We reserve the right to review the content of your messages, including by using automatic filters, to ensure that you are complying with our terms of service and we also reserve the right to prevent your use of our chat service(s) or to block the sending of any message for any reason. We will not use the content of your chat messages for any other purpose.
1.3 Customer Services
We use your information, including data that you provide directly to us in communications, to provide you with support through our customer service channels when you need it. We may also use it to contact you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our games and Services. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and relationship with us and improve your experience when you use our Services.
1.4 Analytics and Research
1.5 Social and Community
We have a number of social and community channels which we use to communicate with our players. If you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those channels.
1.6 Promotions and Competitions